14.3.16

My First Youtube Video?!

Hey guys! 

This time, I decided  to do something a little bit different... I created a youtube channel!!! I've been wanting to do youtube videos for many years and last month I decided to go for it. Posting this makes me quite nervous but exited at the same time and even though it's something that scares me, I wanted to experiment with things out of my comfort zone. It's something that I still have to get comfortable with but I'm sure that the more I film, the more confident I'll become. 

So, if you want to see what I've been loving for the last couple of months just click play and enjoy the watch!


love,

Carla


p.s. don't forget to subscribe and like if you like it and want me to do more!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for trying to step out of your comfort zone and for creating a youtube channel, that's very brave of you! I look forward to watching more of your videos, you seem quite confident and I'm sure that'll only improve with time!

    My Lovelier Days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support, you're so nice! I definitely have some new ideas and I can't wait to start filming again xo

      Delete